Monday, 14 December 2009

Begging Again!

Hi again everyone,

Its been over a month since I last wrote to you all, reminding you why this little blog is here.

And here I am again hoping to appeal to your generous nature, and hopefully get you to make a donation to a breast cancer charity.

Its begging time!

So get your credit and debit cards ready and please, please, please go to one of the charity links at the top of the right hand column and make a donation.

It doesnt have to be a lot. £5 or £10 would be fantastic. Whatever you can afford.

If your favourite charity isnt in my list, thats no excuse. Google it!

I have received many stories of people losing family and friends to Cancer. So, you all know its a worthy cause and it also goes a little of the way to say thanks to the, now nearly 1000, ladies who take the time to submit a photo for you all to look at.

Even you blokes who take a sneak peek (we know you do!), you can donate too! Your loved ones, mums, sisters, girlfriends, wives, aunts, nieces, friends, have boobs too. It will make a difference.

Thanks!

Until the next time.

Take care of you and yours,

Katie x

PS With it now fast approaching Xmas and it is of course a time for family and friends. I thought I should let you know that I plan to post the last photos of the year probably a few days before Xmas Day. They will be scheduled as usual and will run out whenever they do. Hopefully, Im then going to have a lovely Xmas with my kids, family and friends. I will return to posting in the New Year. You can keep sending in your photos, if you wish, to give us a start in 2010!


Join XL Girls For Just $2.99

Also Recommended:
Drool Directory - For the sexual connoisseur. The best free hot porn links, categorized so you find exactly what you like best. Babes, 18/19 years old, amateurs, curvy, MILFs and XL hotties.

No comments:

Post a Comment